- 2 Säle für maximal 35 Pax.
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Bildschirm, Lautsprecheranlage, Flipchart, Wasser und Kugelschreiber inbegriffen
- Audiovisuelle Anlage
- Catering-Service verfügbar
- Hospitality Desk
- Kostenloser Gepäckdienst
RSS is a simple database that is used to retransmit content to subscribers of a webpage. The format allows content to be distributed without using a browser, using software designed to read these RSS contents (aggregator). In spite of this feature, it is possible to use the same browser to view the RSS contents. The latest versions of the major browsers allow reading the RSS contents without additional software. RSS is part of the family of XML formats developed specifically for all types of website that is updated frequently and through which other information can be shared and used in other websites or programs. This is known as a web rediffusion or syndicated web.
This acronymn is used to refer to the following standards:
* Rich Site Summary (RSS 0.91)
* RDF Site Summary (RSS 0.9 y 1.0)
* Really Simple Syndication (RSS 2.0)
* It is also common that the term RSS is used indiscriminately to refer to any kind of RSS or Atom format.
Thanks to the aggregators or feed readers (programs or sites that allow you to read web sources) you can obtain summaries from all the websites you want from the computer's desktop, email programs or through web applications that work as aggregators. There's no need to open the browser and visit dozens of webpages.
But what's truly important is that, apart from the format, RSS is developing a new value chain in the contents sector, changing the way professionals and companies in the sector, as well as users, relate to nformation. Various companies are exploring new forms of using and distributing information.